Terms & Conditions
- The Confirmation/Electronic Ticket Page is personal and non-transferable, so any improper use of it is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- The duplication or resale of the Confirmation Page and/or the Electronic Ticket prevent access to the event, a fact that OportoFado.com is unrelated to and exempt from any liability.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to always confirm the data on the Confirmation Page and the Electronic Ticket and keep the ticket.
- The electronic ticket is valid upon presentation of the holder’s identification document, if requested by the organizers of the event.
- No exchanges and/or returns of tickets bought online, except in case the event is canceled.
- The cancellation and/or alteration of an event that takes place outdoors or that is dependent on the weather conditions, does not require the return of the ticket value.
- In case the event is canceled, deferred or requested to return the value of the purchase made due to force majeure, OportoFado.com does not reimburse the operating costs.
- When you purchase a ticket you will accept all the conditions described above.
OportoFado.com disclaims any liability for damages that may arise by using this site or any other sites linked to it. Likewise, no guarantee is given that the access to this site is uninterrupted or error free, virus or any other harmful material and is not subject to any claims, penalties, damages or expenses that may arise from the use or incapacity of the site, or of unauthorized access or alteration thereof.
OportoFado.com has the right to make changes and corrections, suspend or shut off this site when it deems appropriate and without prior notice to any user.
Copyright and property rights
The content of this site, including images, text, publicity, audio, video or other materials, is protected by Copyright and Related Rights, in general terms of law and by national and international Intellectual Property Protection legislation.
It is not allowed to display, reproduce, modify or transmit the contents of the website in any way, either for public or commercial purpose, without the prior and express written consent of OportoFado.com, except for this prohibited use authorized by law, in particular, the right of citation, provided that its origin is clearly identified.
Some parts of the site may contain images or videos that are the copyright of event organizers.
It is expressly prohibited to use this site for illegal purposes or any other purposes that may harm the image of OportoFado.com
Utilization and risks
This site contains links to third-party sites, provided solely for the convenience and accessibility of the user. OportoFado.com does not endorse the content of any of these third-party sites and is not responsible for their content. Access to and access to such sites is conducted at your entire risk.
You are prohibited from creating or introducing into this site any virus or program that damages or impairs or advises third parties to do so. Offenders will be subject to criminal prosecution.
Any and all issues arising from the Terms and Conditions of Use of the site should be directed to OportoFado.com via email to email@example.com.