We assume the following commitments with the users of OportoFado.com:
- To process data in a lawful and fair manner, collecting only the information necessary and relevant to the purpose for which it is intended;
- Allow the data subject to access and correct information about him / her, transmitting it in a language that is clearly and accurately corresponding to the contents of the register;
- Do not use data collected for purposes incompatible with collection;
- Keep the data accurate and, if necessary, current;
- Ensure the data subject’s express consent when required;
- Guarantee free of charge the right to delete the data used when required by the holder;
- Have security systems that prevent the consultation, modification, destruction or addition of data by a person who is not authorized to do so and who can detect intentional or unintentional deviations of information;
- Respect the professional secrecy regarding the data processed;
- Do not perform interconnection of personal data, unless authorized by the CNPD. For more information, see the C.N.P.D. (www.cnpd.pt). PortoFado.com adopts all technical and organizational measures to guarantee the privacy of the personal information entrusted to it, in accordance with the one enshrined in article 35 of the Constitution of the Portuguese Republic.
With whom do we share the information?
We will only transit to the organizers of the events the name of the ticket holder, the name of the buyer, the number and type of tickets and data for billing.
You can pay safely through our secure server, which encrypts all information sent to you. The secure connection is established between your browser and our server being based on technology called “secure socket layer” (SSL), which uses digital certificates issued by the company Let’s Encrypt.
Strictly needed cookies
They allow you to browse the website and use your applications as well as access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you have requested can not be provided.
They are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics in order to improve the functioning of the website.
They retain user preferences regarding site usage, so you do not need to reconfigure the site each time you visit